interested in working in coffee?
email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unincorporated Coffee Roasters - Barista
Provide exceptional customer service as a Barista in our cafés. Provide a coffee experience for the customer that has never been created before. Make the customer experience unforgettable.
- Greet all customers with a friendly smile.
- Provide friendly, efficient and personal service to each customer.
- Create a rapport with customers by learning their names and favorite drinks.
- Educate customers on all of our products.
- Maintain high quality and consistent product standards.
- Strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Accurately process transactions in the POS system.
- Cup and taste coffee regularly to maintain familiarity with product and quality standards.
- Stay informed of new coffee availability and attributes.
- Communicate with team members and management to solve problems and improve service.
- Support a positive work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Customer service that is executed in a personal and professional manner
- Understanding of coffee shops and specialty retail
- Desire to educate others about our coffee and espresso methods
- Strong attention to detail and healthy respect for cleanliness and sanitation
- Excitement about the task of ensuring that each customer has a quality experience in our cafe/farmers' markets
- Open to criticism and constantly striving to improve
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Stand and walk – must be able to stand for shifts and move about the cafe/farmers' markets
- Use of hands – operate espresso machinery
- Taste/Smell – ability to detect and perceive smell of coffee
- Talk/hear – frequently communicates with customers
- Work is performed at the cafe/farmer’s market
- The work environment can be noisy
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.